Saturday, December 12, 2009

Implantation Bleeding Pictures Implantation Bleeding In Ultrasound And 9 Weeks And 13 Weeks... No Spotting. Will I Have A Miscarriage? ?

Implantation bleeding in ultrasound and 9 Weeks and 13 weeks... no spotting. Will I have a miscarriage? ? - implantation bleeding pictures

So I discovered that I was pregnant when I went to my birth control change, I thought I was hurt and I was 9 weeks pregnant. I had a note in the same week, and I saw implantation bleeding. However, I have not seen them all. Today I went for another ultrasound to see whether the implantation bleeding. It is still there, I did not t get too much information, not read images from the doctor. I have not seen. The baby looks good in motion, heart rate. I am very much of what did not happen with my daughter's fear. Does this mean that I am at an increased risk of miscarriage?

Has anyone tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment