Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mercruiser Fresh Water Cooling For The Mercruiser 470 - What Should Be The Level Of Antifreeze In The Manifold?

For the Mercruiser 470 - What should be the level of Antifreeze in the Manifold? - mercruiser fresh water cooling

I had a problem in the coolant is spitting on the radiator cap when the engine runs at 3000 - 4000 rpm while browsing. This does not appear in the dock, only if a load on the engine. I noticed that some of the edge of the reservoir of fresh water into the radiator cap is missing is gone, that is not providing coverage for something to keep it for later. I have a spare, and I am currently replaced.

After removing the tank, I realize that the level of antifreeze in the collector was low, less than half. If the antifreeze in the lead, before the new tank again?

Moreover, if this does not solve the problem, in addition to more hearting issues that could lead to the leak antifreeze while the CAP.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment