Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sounds Of Girls Masterbation Is Masterbation Sinful Yes Or No!? Serious Question?

Is masterbation sinful yes or no!? Serious question? - sounds of girls masterbation

I want someone to read the Bible and found nothing that relates Masterbating.

I read a zone, and he said nothing about "Follow the passion of youth. But I think that is the desire to meet girls and types (if your daughter) to changing hormones in adolescents. It is, of course, but the question uncontrollable or what is sin.

In the Bible.com website contains a section that talks about masterbation.
THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK targeted at!

Not even a note that the Bible, or at least supposedly fun ... Nothing!

I went through a phase in my life where I felt guilty and a sinner as a person, and it is received by the sexual tension in school full time and an erection and does not affect ooooooooooooo and the general time that I had. (In the first year of school is very frustrating) I know it sounds like it is turned off, but it was annoying.

But I want to talk about what I'm sixteen and I'm curious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment