Monday, December 21, 2009

Whiskey Labels How Can I Be Sure That My 100$ Whiskey Is Old 12 Years ? On The Labels Says 12 Years Old How Can I Be Sure?

How can I be sure that my 100$ whiskey is old 12 years ? on the labels says 12 years old how can i be sure? - whiskey labels

It depends on the kind of whiskey (mixed scotch, single malt, etc..) Said most of whiskey 10 years,, 12, 18, etc.. If the time), the aging in barrels, which means that if you had A bottle of whiskey and 50 years in the bottle that says more than 12 years or 12 years, the whiskey is only 12 years because not age the whiskey in the bottle.

Whiskey glasses go stringent requirements of the Government. This means that is what I say, what it is.

Unless something like the brightness of the moon, I think unregulated, if any.

Cognac, which is my favorite, is not a time in the bottle. Sometimes, VS, VSOP, XO, XO, and after finding their names. Some cheap brands can have a name.

So, whatever the name is in the bottle, you can watch.

I believe I have never seen or heard of a whiskey 12 years, cost a fortune. If it is not sentimental, the bottles were very few, perhaps leaving the popularity of single malt and the rush to do thatsome bottles. Perhaps this is possible.

We hope this information will help when I use the new name of whiskey, so I could help more than most.

No comments:

Post a Comment