Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hours Completed In A Community I Haven't Completed My Community Involvement Hours Yet?!?

I haven't completed my community involvement hours yet?!? - hours completed in a community

Hey guys,

I am a senior in Canada and I have 8 hours left to complete their studies. I have in force in the OUAC site today said that they take all my scientific information for universities, which have applied to. Says for the participation of the Community box: "Unfinished".

I always thought I could have finished my hours in June and it will not work. But if you want the information that I will now affect how universities to send for me as a student? The last day is the 14th in my application January, and I will not send the form in the afternoon.

My question is: Does it matter if my current form OUAC told that my time is up? I will definitely quit in June

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. is likely to invite you to send your proof of purchase civilian service when you graduate. I am sure he is good:)

    ReplyDelete