Monday, February 15, 2010

Turbotax Withdraw From Ira To Buy House Does Turbo Tax Report First Home Exception From IRA Distribution?

Does Turbo tax report first home exception from IRA distribution? - turbotax withdraw from ira to buy house

Last year, I have to buy money from the IRA, my first house. I use TurboTax to file my taxes and I wonder if we subtract $ 10,000 from the amount I can withdraw from the tax base, because it is being used for a down payment for my first apartment? If so, how do I sign up Turbotax, is it?

1 comment:

  1. He used $ 10,000 from my Roth IRA, my first house in 2006 to buy and completed my taxes in the amount of 06 W / TurboTax.

    Just answer the questions that are asked. Enter the total amount in retirement, then ask several questions to determine if the tests that meet the death penalty have removed from the free money.

    Form 8606 will be filed in order to inform me of this problem if she has ever asked me, really, a buyer for the first time.

    ReplyDelete