Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Idaho Drivers License Template Drivers License Type To Drive A Street Legal Scooter?

Drivers license type to drive a street legal scooter? - idaho drivers license template

What license needed to ride a scooter? I am over 21 years and lives in Idaho. I heard a Category D license work basically the same license required to drive a normal car, is that right? I am thinking of buying a scooter, you say exactly what type of license. I know that with a normal bicycle, motorcycle or a deposit of anything you need, but not sure if this is necessary only for a scooter.

4 comments:

  1. I live in Idaho, and I have my motorcycle license if the problem is my ally, is if you buy the bike, 49cc, it must be mounted a special support if have more, there must be a reference to motorcycle Join a lawful driver class in Idahostar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live here, I need a California m2, which is a motorcycle license, but where I live, or I do not know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motorcycle License

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idaho Motorcycle Operator's Manual
    http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ ...

    ReplyDelete