Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alcohol Treatment Centres Pregnant And Homeless, I Need Help And Advice, A Recovering Alcoholics Problem.?

Pregnant and homeless, I need help and advice, a recovering alcoholics problem.? - alcohol treatment centres

I am 31 years old, struggling with alcohol addiction for 15 years. I was able to stay sober for the last three months, but my main concern Modivas was that I am 3 months pregnant. I have learned while in rehab. Treatment Centers tryed several times with the month absinance year. I plan to release the baby for adoption.
I have two older daughters, who live with her father, and I see the weekend, I left his father three years ago because they abused me. My worse for drink, but I tryed several treatment centers. Two years ago I met a man who was violent (more emotional, jelousy). He was in and out of prison two years of our relationship. He is the father of the baby, and is currently in prison. I currently live in a shelter in the nearest future. I have left of my town as soon as it shows what does not begin to know my ex-husband and her children that she was pregnant. I must go, no money, I fear, for help. Please!

6 comments:

  1. If you are in Illinois, try to Madonna House. Providing protection for pregnant women and can even help you with your problems.

    Madonna House
    405 South 12th Street
    Quincy, IL 62,301
    Phone: 217.224.7771
    Fax: 217.224.5559
    Website: http://www.madonnahouse.net/index.php

    If you are from Illinois, another site has a complete list of accommodations for mothers who are pregnant ... Find out what is in the vicinity of housing available to you! Http: / / www.lifecall.org / shelters.html

    Take care ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call social services in each city where you are and talk to someone. I'm sorry, you are in this situation is not a good idea. Do you have brothers or parents, or you go in the meantime? Visit a hospital or clinic and ask a social worker, most hospitals and clinics. Go to a shelter, and no notice .... You have a choice. Find a local apartment, housing, owned by the government to tell them your situation .... Most go through your income and you can get in emergency situations (homelessness, abuse, etc. ).... Good luck ... I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the detox center, which can be for them to help houseing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I'm so sorry about your situation, what did your parents talk to them, and how to get to the computer? You should try to find a job and get your own place, it's difficult to be pregnant, but you have to do

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, it's great that you are trying to get help - there is a local women's shelter can do? Sometimes, to help crisis center for women. If you are planning her baby up for adoption, I am sure that an adoption center a little help or advice about where they could drive offer.
    As a local council can help you. I'm not an alcoholic or a takeover by the way - but not required, a mentor during the treatment? If you ask a sponsor to the Council.
    Looks like you have a difficult road ahead of them - perhaps you should seek the advice this is something private and not manage their own as well.
    I also agree with another person - if you have no work - get one! It would be a positive step towards your situation.
    Good luck to you, and I am sure that if you act now, it better. It's something I do not want Dewell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do not mean to sound like that, but a job right now! It gOdd who is sober, but children need you and so you have to carry. I'm not saying you should is that they are stable enough, but getting a job. Place to live, as far aa come to church to be able to help. Good luck

    ReplyDelete