Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How Can I Trape Mouse From My Basement Yes Right From Nigiria ,but Can U Tell Me How They Trape Me?

Yes right from Nigiria ,but can u tell me how they trape me? - how can i trape mouse from my basement

You'll be surprised how many people can get the information from her solo name and full address. Someone steals your email for a week and probably also their date of birth, account numbers, credit card numbers, perhaps even the shape of badges, as used in the library of video that can be used for identity theft. Remember the golden rule ... If it sounds too good to be true is true.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same e-mail yesterday, and I can not tell you how you are. I wish I knew. Ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, you can catch anyone.They you can manage all your information will apply to the color of the underwear .. In telling u my friend is a world of fear is a one.There there.NO is safe, there are no secrets in this world.

    ReplyDelete