Thursday, January 14, 2010

Retinal Surgeon Who Is The Best Eye Surgeon In The World To Help My Little Nephew?

Who is the best Eye surgeon in the world to help my little nephew? - retinal surgeon

Hello everyone,
My nephew, 4 years,) had an accident and a retinal detachment (retinal detachment. Here in Italy, the doctors say that the eye is in poor condition and it is very difficult for him to go to see his eyes.
Even if the doctors are very good to my brother want to get in touch with the best eye surgeon in the world, if any, or the best hospital, experts have been lost in this type of surgery before accepting her little boy eyes.
, Recommend that you contact us?
Thank you in advance for your asnwer ...

3 comments:

  1. Contact Dr. McDugal in Clarksville, Arkansas, USA. It is one of the best in the country. It is a wonderful surgeon's visual and has a good reputation for success in these cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a serious eye injury when she was three. I went to UCLA, Los Angeles, California. They could fix the problem, as I do with turning off the brain when it comes to injuries. A defense mechanism. led a happy life with the eyes of my person. Prevents that there is a problem, why it can not achieve my goals. I have it on Broadway as a professional dancer, with an eye ... I hope the nephew is lucky. The center is a Jules Stein Eye. I recommend ... Good luck ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know Whwer you live, but Dr. Hunter Stokes in Florence, SC, is a wonderful eye surgeon and a lot of work especially with children, we hope that this helps

    ReplyDelete